Monday, September 26, 2011

Mix Monday: Christian Strobe - DJ Promo Mix 02




I forget when I first came across German dj/producer Christian Strobe, but I do remember the song that first caught my ears. "Midnight Call" is deep, hypnotic house track with some seriously intoxicating beats.

Christian Strobe's mix is the real focus of this post. The song selection for this mix is what got me. It's got some of my favorites by Russ Chimes, Digitalism, Grum, and Boys Noize, but it's also got some hidden gems. I found myself stopping this mix quite a few times. Check out the mix below and after the jump, I'll share my stopping points.

Christian Strobe - DJ Promo Mix 02 by Christian Strobe



Tracklist:
01. Intro - The Tripods Theme
02. Russ Chimes - Targa (Original Mix)
03. Kavinsky - Nightcall (Robotaki Remix)
04. Digikid84 - Supernature Love (Original Mix)
05. Christian Strobe - Into The Sunset (Original Mix)
06. Classixx - I'll Get You (Treasure Fingers Remix)
07. Digitalism - Blitz (Original Mix)
08. Aniki - Lesbian Bondage Fiasco (Original Mix)
09. Boys Noize - Yeah (Original Mix)
10. Futurecop! - Class of 1984 (Anoraak Remix)
11. Grum - Cant Shake This Feeling (Ghosts Of Venice Remix)
12. Shinichi Osawa - Maximum Joy (Original Mix)
13. Visitor - Los Feeling (Alan Braxe Remix)
14. Lifelike - Love Emulator (Club Mix)
15. Vega - No Reason (Original Mix)
16. Pacific! - Narcissus (Alan Braxe Remix)




Sweet Spots