Monday, December 26, 2011

Mix Monday: Diyqee - DQ Tape X


The most exciting thing in the world for me is finding a new artist. Even if everyone already knows about them and I'm years behind, I still act like a giddy school girl. (My friends probably consider me a music hoarder, but I'm okay with that.) Today, Mix Monday led me to Diyqee. I wish I had more to work with, but all I got from the internet is that Diyqee's a 20-year-old dj/producer from Paris, France. I dig his style. This mix has all the right grooves. Head over to Diyqee's Facebook page to snag the links to download the tracks from all of his DQ Tapes from this year. Well, I guess we're done here. Alors dansez.

DQ Tape X by Diyqee

Tracklist:

L'Equipe Du Son - Lesson 1 (Yasumo Remix)
Stars On 33 - Keep On Dancing
Dimitri From Paris & DJ Rocca - Domino Dancing feat Tim Benton (DJ Rocca Club Remix Instrumental)
Oliver - Footseps
WhoMadeWho - Inside World
Radjoteatern & Max Nilsson - Cumin (Show Your Shoe Remix)
Yacht - I Walked Alone (Jacques Renault Remix)
Jonas Rathsman - Feeling You
Dato - Bangkok (Casio Social Club Remix)
Apollo feat. Soulsa - Birds on Wires (We Like Turtles Remix)
Ben Browning - I Can't Stay (Juan Maclean Remix)
Volta Bureau & Metronomy - Heartbreaker Alley (Nox Nox Bootleg)
Appaloosa - Patchwork (ATTAR! Remix)
Popular Computer - Lointain (Muffin Remix)
Oxford - Unicorn At Night
Alexander Holland - City Full Of Lights



Sweet spots (I know, it's basically the whole mix. I couldn't help it.):

3. L'Equipe du Son - Lesson 1 Yasumo Remix by Silhouette Music

Stars On 33 - Keep On Dancing by eskimorecordings

Footsteps by weareoliver

WhoMadeWho - Inside World (from coming album "Brighter" out Feb 27 2012) by whomadewho

Radjoteatern & Max Nilsson - Cumin (Show Your Shoe Remix) by ShowYourShoe

Jonas Rathsman - Feeling You by FRENCH EXPRESS

Apollo feat. Soulsa - Birds on Wires (We Like Turtles Remix) by We Like Turtles

Popular Computer - Lointain (Muffin Remix) by popularcomputer

Oxford - Unicorn at night by Oxfordsounds

Alexander Holland - City Full Of Lights by DiscaBueno