Monday, January 16, 2012

Mix Monday: Oliver - Audio Speedwagon (Part One)



In celebration of their first release, "Dirty Talk", Oliver put together this mix of their favorite obscure italo, disco, and funk tracks. The energy of this mix is wonderful! I even whipped out the half finished bottle of champagne from New Year's that I found in the back of my fridge this morning. My only complaint about this mix is that it's about 30 minutes long. As soon as I finished off my glass of no-so-bubbly and got set into my groovy shuffle, the mix ended. Oh well, I'll blame the flat champagne.

Head over to Beatport to grab Oliver's "Dirty Talk" EP, and enjoy this mix. Hopefully your listening experience goes a bit smoother than mine.

Audio Speedwagon - Part One by weareoliver


Tracklist:

When The Lights Go Out
I Surrender
History
Funky Is On
Bad Passion
Let's Ride
Shine Your Light
Just The Way I Planned It
Move For Me
Strokin'
Heaven Of My Life
Shout About It
Feels Good
It's Passion
Running Back To You
All Over Your Face
Ray-Gun-Omics
Fresh Flesh
Wojtyla Dance Disco
Handsome Man
Sophistication
Don't Try To Stop Me
Tonight
The Key
I Can Hear Your Heartbeat
Midnight Lady
Not Tonight
Got To Have Loving
Tonight
Peaches Prunes
Any Time Or Place
Fantasy
Try Outs For The Human Race
Me Giorgio
Melody
My Camera Never Lies


Oliver - Dirty Talk (Kitsuné EP Sampler) by weareoliver