Monday, May 14, 2012

Mix Monday: Mirror People - May Mixtape


It's time to get down! This is exactly what was missing from my life today. Mirror People killed this May mix. It's the perfect pre-summer soundtrack. I'm excited to see what the summer brings for music. I have a feeling it's going to have a nice little groove to it. Sometimes I feel like my music moods change so frequently. I've been wondering how long I'll be on this disco house kick. Then, I find mixes like this that remind of how awesome it is, and I get sucked back in. It's great! Thank you, Mirror People.

Mirror People - May Mixtape by Mirror People

Tracklist:

Aeroplane - Caramellas (Joakim Remix)
Joakim - Nothing Gold (Todd Terje Remix)
Phenomenal Handclap Band - Walk The Night (Arthur Baker Remix)
Glossy - Burning Love
?? - ??
Social Disco Club - Unknown Sea
Adamski - Wot Happened to U (Mirror People Remix) (Out 25 May on Continental Records)
Telonius - Out
The KDMS - Circles (Mirror People Remix) (out 25 May on GOMMA Records)