Monday, August 27, 2012

Mix Monday: Zimmer - Paris Plage | Summer Tape


Zimmer, in my opinion, is the master of summer vibes. I've probably said that before, but I'm saying it again. This guy is genius. August is the unofficial end to summer in my book, and I've been in the mood for some deeper summer tracks. Think end of the night jams, but more epic because they're end of summer jams. Zimmer's Paris Plage mix hits all the right spots. These tracks are perfect! Have a listen, download, and enjoy the rest of summer.

Zimmer - Paris Plage | Summer Tape by Zimmer

Tracklist:
Slow Hands - Rhabarbarum
The Sound of Arrows - Conquest (Fort Romeau 's Balearic Sunset Mix)
Plastic Plates - Things I Didn't Know I Loved
F3 - Magnificient
Keljet - J. Moneypenny
RüFüS - Selena (Frames Remix)
Bit Funk - It's My Love
The Other Tribe - Skirts (Kidnap kid Remix)
Rüfüs - This Summer (Softwar Remix)
Lindstrom - Rà-àko-st
Terranova - Paris Is For Lovers (My Love) feat. Tomas Hoffding
Scandal - Just Let Me Dance (Maxxi Soundsystem Remix)
Junior - I Don't Listen Much (Mercury Remix)
CHRIS MALINCHAK - If U Got It
Tanlines - Real Life (Memory Tapes Remix)
Patsy Gallant - It Will All Come Back Around (Fingermann Edit 4 Lamming)
Korallreven - Honey Mine (Lissvik Remix)



And, I'm really feeling this Mercury remix. Good stuff.