Monday, October 15, 2012

Mix Monday: Andrew Clarke - Night Mix


Recently, I've noticed most of my music listening is at night. You can see where this is going, but I'm glad I found this new Andrew Clarke mix when I did. It's perfect. The name of it doesn't matter. It's filled with some wonderful moody, hypnotic deep house tracks that'll work for whatever you're doing while you're up at night. One of my favorites is the starter, "Same Old Place" by Genius in Time. And honestly, it just keeps going from there. Good stuff. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Night Mix by Andrew Clarke





Tracklist:

Genius Of Time - Same Old Place
Social Disco Club - Just One Touch (The Mekanism Remix)
Flash Atkins - Did You Forget To Shine (Hot Toddy Remix)
Bondax - Baby I Got That (Justin Martin Remix)
Future Feelings - Neat Disco (Pete Herbert & Dicky Trisco Remix)
Tad Wily - Garage Love (Elijah Collins Remix)
Scandal - Just Let Me Dance (Maxxi Soundsystem Remix)
The Gossip - Move In The Right Direction (Classixx Remix)
Space Ranger - Downer
L'Equipe du Son - Magic Johnstien (Gary Baldi Remix)
Hot Chip - How Do You Do? (Todd Terje Remix)



Rotciv - Victims of the New World (Andrew Clarke Remix) by Andrew Clarke