Monday, December 10, 2012

Mix Monday: SBTRKT - Boiler Room Mix


SBTRKT, so I've heard, is a must see. I haven't gotten the opportunity yet, but this 50 minute set he laid down for Boiler Room looks and sounds like a good time. Enjoy it. SBTRKT pulls from quite a variety of genres, including house, hip-hop, and contemporary R&B. I'm in it to get my UK Garage fix, but the flawless change of styles near the middle and end of this set is why SBTRKT is brilliant. Both the video and audio track are posted after the jump. Make sure to grab the download.


This seems to be the tracklist as of now:

01. SBTRKT – Hold On
02. SBTRKT – Right Thing To Do
03. Addison Groove – I Go Boom
04. Shadow Child – So High
05. Bugz in the Attic – Hold It Down (Bugz In The Attic Remix)
06.
07. Domu – Worldwide (Solid Groove Remix)
08. Disclosure – My Intention Is War!
09. SBTRKT – Living Like I Do
10.
11. Machinedrum – No Respect
12. Jay Electronica – Exhibit C
13. Flying Lotus – Putty Boy Strut
14. Frank Ocean – Thinking About You (SBTRKT Remix)
15. SBTRKT – Wildfire
16. Machinedrum – Alarma
17. Kendrick Lamar – Swimming Pools (Drank)

SBTRKT 50 min Boiler Room Mix by BOILER ROOM