Monday, February 04, 2013

Mix Monday: Shindu - Mixtape for Socks In Sandals


Shindu has been on my go-to list since I first heard their debut Happy House EP. This latest mix by the Belgian boy/girl duo is filled with lots of poppy cosmic goodness. (I guess it should have been expected with the accompanying image.) The tracklist will be posted soon, but the mix does contain a little collaboration with Benedikt Hammer of Miami -- or as Shindu hints, the "Magic City." Enjoy this lovely mix, and keep reading to check out some more tunes.

Shindu - Mixtape for Socks In Sandals by Shindu


Check out Shindu's latest EP, Just Go, released on Continental Records. The Jerry Bouthier Plaisir de France Remix and dub edit are available to download for free.

Just Go EP (part 1) by Shindu
Just Go EP (part 2) by Shindu

Whenever I think of Shindu's Happy House, I can't help but think of the original by Siouxsie and the Banshees. Also, this video. It scares me.