Monday, April 15, 2013

Mix Monday: Pharao Black Magic - Spring Mix 2013


Usually Mondays present a plethora of mixes. Today happened to be one of those Mondays where nothing I came across fit my mood. Not that anyone cares about how dull my day was, but I thought I was going to have to go with an equally dull mix. Luckily, I didn't have to settle. This Pharao Black Magic mix is funky, super chill, and oh so perfect. It's everything that was missing from my Monday.

Pharao Black Magic Spring Mix 2013 by Pharao Black Magic



Tracklist:

01 Patrick Cowley - Sea Hunt
02 Aksel Friberg - To Be There With You (Disco Mix)
03 Papa (Frank Booker House Edit)
04 James Dexter - Forward
05 Havens & Hart - Loves Never Gone feat. Scott Douglas (The Revenge Turn It Around Dub)
06 Butch - Faith (PBR Streetgang Remix)
07 Kali & Ali Love - Emperor feat. Kali (Maceo Plex Last Disco Remix)
08 A.N.D.Y. feat. Dominique Young Unique - Pushing (Extended Dub)
09 Cosmic Kids & Fingerpaint - Manteiga
10 Final DJs - Moonshine
11 Alan Braxe - Voices