Monday, June 17, 2013

The Kickoff: Large Music Radio 17: Starring Jakobin & Domino


Austrian duo Jakobin & Domino first came to me on the debut Luv Shack Records release, LUV001. I kept meaning to post my miscellaneous "Top 10 of 2012," but it never happened. Now it's too late. Sorry for bringing it up, but LUV001 made that list. The Luv Shack is out to set the world on fire. I should call this my "too hot for school" house. (Usually, I use cool.)   

The week started off on a high note. I realized summer starts this week, we had nice weather here in Jersey, and my record player is finally fixed and ready for action! I'm thinking something to get a little fire going for the week? This would only be more perfect if I could play the mix on the record player, but whatever. Jakobin & Domino bring on the heat. 

Large Music Radio 17: Starring Jakobin & Domino by Large Music


Tracklist:

1. Thatmanmonkz – Right On – Tone Control Music
2. Kez YM – Rusty Parade – Faces Records
3. Fil Lavin – Control (Original Mix) – Luvbug Recordings
4. Burnin Tears & Jakobin – Heartcore – Luv Shack Records
5. Matthias Vogt – Your Love (Kyodai Remix) – Large Music
6. Roberto Calzetta & Twin Soul – Faith (LeSale Remix) – Dikso Records
7. Woodcut – Sometimes (Original Mix) – Deep Edition Recordings
8. Jakobin & Domino – Catch Me – Large Music
9. Rocco Raimundo – Made For Each Other – Luv Shack Records
10. Tevo Howard ft. Rick Howard – House Room (Original Vocal Mix) – Bio Rhythm


Here's LUV001 in case you haven't heard it.
V.A. - Luv Is Louder - LUV001 (128kb) by Luv Shack Records


Check out Jakobin & Domino's latest release on Large Music, out now.
Jakobin & Domino - Come On Back Ep - Large Music by Jakobin & Domino