Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Chris Malinchak full set from Ushuaia (2013)



A lot of good things have been happening in Ibiza that I'm not taking part in due to geographical and financial complications. If only Pangea hadn't separated millions of years ago. International travelling might be affordable.

One thing I'm sad I missed was Chris Malinchak's performance at Ushuaia last Friday. To end the set, Malinchak takes to the piano, accenting "So Good To Me" for a special live performance. I'm guilty of describing a lot of things as "absolutely stunning," but this finale takes the cake. This one almost had me in tears. (Beautiful things get to me.) Perhaps we'll get to see Chris Malinchak performing with a full, live backing orchestra some day soon.

Make sure to enjoy this while it lasts. It looks like BBC Radio's only hosting the video for a few more days.