Monday, October 21, 2013

The Kickoff: The Magician goes HARD with EARMILK


The Magician usually isn't one to tell his secrets, but he spills all the details in this exclusive interview with EARMILK. He also whipped up this little mix for EARMILK, which doesn't keep any secrets with the tracklist. (This also reminds me that I should share what I have been writing for EARMILK--hmm.) This was a really great interview that touches on everything from Magic Tapes, to the orgins of "The Magician," down to talk of a full album. All good things! 

Check out the mix below, and read the EARMILK interview with The Magician.



Tracklist:
01. The Magician - Deep Volcano Intro
02. Disciples - Remedy
03. Bodhi - Imperfection
04. Ben Pearce - What I Might Do (Karma Kid remix)
05. Lxury - Jaws
06. Peter & The Magician - On My Brain
07. Anna Lunoe - Breathe Club Edit)
08. The Magician Feat. Newtimers - When The Night Is Over