Monday, November 11, 2013

The Kickoff: Boiler Room LA French Express Takeover


Coming off an awesome past week, I'm happy to start this off with more French Express. Their North American Tour just ended, and I'm sure all the nights were as delicious as the night at Output in Brooklyn. In case you missed the festivities, the French Express Boiler Room takeover is finally available for everyone's eyes and ears. I almost forgot to check back for it. So not only do you get one mix this week, but you get four! There's one each from Perseus, Moon Boots, Isaac Tichauer, and Jonas Rathsman. All the videos can be watched on the Boiler Room website, but I've posted the audio here. Really that's all you need. The video honestly bothers me. Most of the people in the Boiler Room must be deaf, because they're barely breaking into a shuffle. It's pathetic. I hope the disco gods come after you.