Monday, February 10, 2014

The Kickoff: Tensnake - ON REPEAT 3: AS PART OF TIEF ON RINSE FM


Well last week was pretty much a complete fail. It started off with the snow, then the ice, and ended with me not feeling so well. So I'll redeem myself this week. Let's kick things off with a mix from Tensnake, the man who can produce no wrong. His album is exactly a month away, and it's already shaping up to be fantastic. I can't wait for March 10th!

This latest mix comes courtesy of Rinse FM, and aired live a few days ago. It's packed with some intense deep house for you to swoon over. I hope Tensnake comes back to the states soon. It's pretty much a guarantee that he'll destroy the dancefloor.



There's no tracklist for this one, but make sure you've got your copy of "Glow" on lock down. You can pre-order a signed copy here. Check out "Love Sublime" and "No Relief" below if you haven't already heard them!