Monday, November 24, 2014

The Kickoff: Thomas Coxhead - Keep On Lovin'


Man, last week was a super crazy week. I think I interacted more times with the cops in the past week than I have in my entire life. Everyone's safe, so no worries! I shared some things on Facebook, but sorry for the absence overall.

This mix was supposed to start off last week with some killer vibes. We'll just say that my spirits got dampened by the end of my Monday. Thomas Coxhead is new for me, and I can't believe I haven't found him sooner. The British producer has some incredible mixes on his SoundCloud page. 'Keep On Lovin' is his lastest doing. It opens with a nice jazzy house track and then continues with that groovy energy throughout the mix. There's no tracklist for this one, but I remember catching "Ladies & Gentlemen" by Claptone. Grab that if you haven't, and enjoy the mix!