Tuesday, December 09, 2014

The Kickoff: Bag Raiders - Musica Copa Mixa


Naturally, all the mixes I post for you guys are ones that I thoroughly enjoy. Although sometimes a mix will just stand out above all the others. This latest mix for THUMP from Australian duo Bag Raiders is top notch. It's easily one of my favorite mixes of this year. The vibes are just on point.

Starting off with How To Dress Well's "& It Was You," the mix just really takes off from there and doesn't stop until we hit some Caribou. I think one of the main reasons I'm particularly in tune with this mix is because it's got a lot of my personal favorites in it. Well done Bag Raiders! 


Tracklist:
& It Was You - How To Dress Well
Rolands Beat - Roland Tings
1998 (Reshaped By Homework) - Chet Faker
Whatever You Need - Moon Boots
Back Again feat. John Turrell (Hot Toddy Remix) - Kraak & Smaak
Call Me (Mercury Remix) - Patrick L & DJ NibC feat. Andreas Cavaco
Sundream (Classixx Remix) - Rüfus
Down To Earth (Original Mix) - Flight Facilities
O'Cypres - Compuphonic
Floading - Martin Waslewski feat Sascha Reske
Stay (Justin Martin Remix) - Henry Krinkle
Chase the Devil - Overjoy
All I Ever Need - Caribou