Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Thoughts...: Monsieur Adi



Another album to add to my summer wishlist. Monsieur Adi's Fire Fire Fire EP debuts in June. The EP features five original tracks, including "Last Stand," which features vocals by Gary Go. His voice goes perfectly with the layers of synths. I heard this track this afternoon, and I'm completely smitten with the harmonic and orchestral grandeur. I'm a fan of dramatic orchestral soundtracks, and electronic music tickles my fancy, so Monsieur Adi is a perfect fit. Daft Punk's TRON: Legacy soundtrack was a great addition to my music library, but I think Monsieur Adi could have given them a run for their money. I haven't seen the movies yet, but I imagine that Adi's music would do justice. Download below.






Monsieur Adi - "We Are the Romans"





I don't know how long this link will last. I don't own any rights to the song, but it needs to plague the world. So download.