Monday, August 22, 2011

Mix Monday: Edwin van Cleef - August Mix 2011

Thanks goes to my fellow radio djs Sarah and Ryan for taking over the airwaves for me this week. I'm in Virginia Beach with the family for a few days, and couldn't make the show. I wasn't sure if vacation would give me time for the internet at all.  Luckily, there's free wi-fi in the lobby where they freeze you to death with air conditioning. I guess they don't want to encourage internet usage while you're on vacation. I can't argue with that logic.

Leave it to British dj/producer Edwin van Cleef to put out the perfect mix for me to end my day with. The weather here was beautiful and the cool ocean breeze topped it all off nicely. This mix has just enough disco energy to kick off the party of my dreams... literally. It's been a long day, so I'm off to Edwin van Cleef-land. See you soon.

Edwin van Cleef - August Mix 2011 by Edwin van Cleef