Monday, August 01, 2011

Mix Monday: The Magician - Magic Tape Thirteen


Happy August! I can't believe the last month of the summer is here. It's kind of sad, but I'm excited for what the future holds. In honor of a new month and to inspire me to do more with my life, I'm starting what I'm calling "Mix Monday." In theory I'll post an awesome mix that I find or have found every Monday. Woo!

So to kick it all off, I decided to start with The Magician's Magic Tape Thirteen, which popped up a couple weeks ago. This man is a genius. I'm not sure what life is like in Brussels, but I'd like to hang with this guy. Who is The Magician really? Well, it's not important. Just recognize the sweet groovy disco jams that pump through your speakers. Anyway, you can read all about it when you "Like" him on facebook.

Magic Tape Thirteen by TheMagician