Monday, October 31, 2011

Mix Monday: The Magician - Magic Tape #16




I know I've been neglecting Mix Monday the past couple of weeks, but my schedule got a little crazy. Anyway, the music never stops!

The Magician released his latest mix last week, Magic Tape #16. I’m so glad the music world comes up with tracklistings for these mixes, because that’s my only complaint. There's always an amazing selection of tracks, but I’m that person that always needs to know the title of the awesome song playing so it won’t plague my thoughts. But I can respect the mystery. Knowing what all the songs will be on a mix does take away a bit of the wow factor when you actually listen to it. Check out the mix below.

Magic Tape Sixteen by TheMagician



Tracklisting:

Gigamesh - Red Light (Goldroom Remix)
Cadillac - Make You Feel (feat. Tesla Boy)
Fallulah - I Lay My Head (Shook Remix)
Kastil - Back To Philadelphia
The Magician feat. Jeppe - I Don't Know What To Do (Erkka remix)
Coleco - Can't Stop
Justice  - Helix
Tyson - After You're Gone (The Magician remix)
Yuksek - Always On The Run (Peter & The Magician remix)
Mirror People - I Feel The Need (feat. Rowetta) (Social Disco Club Dub)
Moon Boots - Off My Mind (Rogue Vogue remix)
Ante Perry – Hit The Floor (TTT Remix)
Holy Ghost - Hold My Breath (Cosmic Kids remix)
Hackman – Close

Fallulah - I Lay My Head (Shook Remix) by Shook (Official)

Yuksek "Always On The Run" (Peter & The Magician Remix) by TheMagician

Off My Mind (Rogue Vogue Remix) by Rogue Vogue

Holy Ghost! - Hold My Breath (Cosmic Kids Remix) by CosmicKids


And if you're in the New York City area, The Magician will be playing tonight with Plastic Plates at Public Assembly! Happy Halloween!


Here's a little Plastic Plates for some extra ear pleasure!
Moda Mixtape September 2011 by PLASTiC PLATES