Monday, October 10, 2011

Mix Monday: U-Tern - Drive: One Day Later Radio 76 (Oct0911)




Since my Monday schedule leaves me posting mixes just before I go to bed, I find this mix quite appropriate for my current mood and state of mind. I like the way this mix starts out and launches into a frenzy of laid back house beats. Journeys are fun, especially when they involve music.

Canadian dj/producer U-Tern brings us this week's mix. You might know him as one half of Oliver, who have been putting out some fantastic remixes recently. This mix is U-Tern's latest installment from his One Day Later Radio podcast.

One Day Later Radio - 76 (Oct0911) (Drive) by U-Tern

Track Listing:

Gotye - Somebody I Used To Know (Beni's Re-Rub)
Sneaky Sound system - We Love (Pleasurekraft Remix)
Savage Skulls - Watching You
Claude Von Stroke - California (Julio Bashmore Remix)
Cassius - The Sound Of Violence Franco Cinelli Remix)
Tom Trago Feat. Romanthony - Steppin Out
Maceo Plex - Falling
Friendly Fires - Hurting (Benoit & Sergio Remix)
The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love (Emperor Machine Remix Edit)
Groove Armada - The Pleasure Victim
Max Chapman - Don't Go
DJ T - City Life (Maceo Plex Remix)
Edwin Van Cleef - I Feel You
Edit Murphy - Morning Light
M83 - OK Pal
Javeon McCarthy - Love Without a Heart
I Break Horses - Winter Beats
Nero - Reaching Out