Monday, June 18, 2012

Mix Monday: Eats Everything - RA.316 Podcast


Eats Everything has been on my radar a lot lately. I've been feeling the deep and bassy house. Now if only my internet would cooperate. It's not really conducive to the year 2012, so finding any music has been dreadful. I was happy to find this latest Resident Advisor podcast while skimming my facebook stalkerfeed on my phone today.

This mix features several Eat Everything edits in addition to some killer tracks. Apparently the guy hasn't done a set like this before. Well, I hope that he does, and I hope that he does it in New York. I'd like to believe that the kid who knocked on my door (intending to go to the small gathering next door) thought he was about to walk into the dance party of the century. I mean, I was having the dance party of the century -- alone.

Download the mix: Eats Everything RA.316 Podcast
Check out the RA interview: http://www.residentadvisor.net/podcast-episode.aspx?id=316

Tracklist:
Jill Scott - Love Rain (Detroit Swindle' Seasonal Redux) - CDR
CD vs CD - I Really Do Believe - CDR
Roberto Rodriguez - Ride With Me Feat. Max C (Eats Everything Rebeef) - CDR
Detroit Swindle - Jick Rames - Dirt Crew
Lukas - Best In Show - Moda
Disclosure รข€“ What's In Your Head - Greco Roman
Block Committee - It's Got To Be (Phil Weeks Remix) - Tango Recordings
Aaron Soul & Terry Brookes - City Life (Carl Craig's Caya Dub) - Rush Hour
Invasion - Spells Of Deception (Boy 8-Bit Remix) - This Is Music LTD
Kenlou - The Bounce - MAW Records
Andri - Housers Revenge - CityFox
The Quirk Burglars - DYPO - Trendy Mullet
Jimmy Edgar - Hot, Raw, Sex - K7 Records
HoH - Suswour (Bubba Remix) - Dubnoir
DOP - Party Rockin (Eats Everything Create-a-break Rebeef) - Guerilla
Justin Martin & Pillowtalk - The Gurner - Dirtybird 
Armando - Don't Take It (Thomos Edit) - CDR
Roska & Jamie George - Love 2 Nite - Rinse
Eats Everything - Jagged Edge - Pets Recordings 
&Me - Matters (Eats Everything Rebeef) - CDR
Wildkats - Perpertrating - Hot Creations
DifferentMe - Back To Tomorrow (Catz 'n Dogz remix) - Deleted Records
Hardrive - Deep Inside (Shadow Child Remix) - Strictly Rhythm
Eats Everything & Lukas Present The Eel - Futureboogie