Monday, June 25, 2012

Mix Monday: Keenhouse - Folding Mix


The weekend of shows not only left me exhausted, but it set me on a binge of good vibes. I plan on posting more about my weekend adventures soon.

This Keenhouse mix not only has the most amazing summer groove going on, it has two parts! It's a house addict's dream. I think I listened to it three times today, and danced entirely through the first part in my room. Burning this for the car wasn't even a question. The two hours of super smooth house is fantastic. Even though it came out a couple of weeks ago, it wraps up my weekend and sends me shuffling on to the next weekend of djs and shows. Sadly, I didn't come across a tracklist for this one. If I find anything, I'll add it to the post. Hope you love this as much as I do!

Keenhouse :: Folding Mix by Keenhouse