Monday, July 23, 2012

Mix Monday: LOUISAHHH!!! - Bromance Summer Mix


Bromance and Gotta Dance Dirty present the awesomeness that is this Louisahhh mix. I'm so happy this  came out today. Instead of doing my own show last night, I decided to head to Le Bain. Louisahhh and Chris Malinchak killed it. It was well worth skipping the show for the week. However, I did leave the show feeling a need for more Louisahhh in my life. This mix does the trick for now. Download it here -- this one's going in the car.

BROMANCE SUMMER MIX by LOUISAHHH!!!

Tracklisting :

Interlude 1
Prince Club feat. Louisahhh - Need U Now
Los Suruba feat. Louisahhh - Mantis (Edu Imbernon Remix)
Interlude 2
Danny Daze & Zarate feat. Louisahhh - Honey
Trickski feat. Louisahhh - Brazzaville Bootleg x Windshield Wiper Law
Perc feat. Louisahhh - Headphone Heart Bootleg x I Am The Beat
Brodinski feat. Louisahhh - Let The Beat Control Your Body (Myd Vocal Edit)
Brodinski feat. Louisahhh - Nobody Rules The Streets
Interlude 3
Renaissance Man feat. Louisahhh - Lean In
Louisahhh - Narcotic
Sam Tiba feat. Louisahhh - Do U Think (VIP LOL Version)