Monday, July 02, 2012

Mix Monday: Zimmer - Tobogan | June Tape


There's so much sexy tropical disco going around! I don't know what to do with it all. Zimmer has always been a champion of the sound in my opinion. He was one of the first guys I heard doing this style, and I've always loved all things Zimmer. His latest mix features some awesome tracks, some of which I remember seeing for download. I'll put those at the end. Happy summering!

Zimmer - Tobogan | June Tape by Zimmer

Tracklist:

Bon Iver - Towers (Slow Hands Cover)
Bronx - I'll Be Loving You
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (Drop Out Orchestra Dub)
Van She - Jamaica (Plastic Plates Remix)
ColeCo - Ricky Smiley
Chordashian - Illusions
Little Boots - Headphones (Moon Boots Remix)
Dublin Aunts - Heartbreak Reputation (LNTG Found A Groove Remix)
Montevideo - Horses (Zimmer Remix)
Bit Funk - It Ain't Easy
Cassian - I Love It
Jonas Rathsman - Since I Don't Have You
The Faint - Battlehymn For Children (Tensnake Dub)
Para One - Lean On Me (feat. Teki Latex)
Poolside Music - Slow Down
Giselle - Silk (Cosmic Kids Remix)

Van She - Jamaica (Plastic Plates Remix) by PLASTiC PLATES

ColeCo - Ricky Smiley by ColeCo

Little Boots - Headphones (Moon Boots remix) by LittleBoots

Poolside - Slow Down by Poolside Music