Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Kickoff: #09 Mannequine Journal


My apologies for not bringing you a show last week, but that just means that this week's show will be back with a vengeance. Today, in my hunt for tunes, I found myself enjoying a visit to Swiss duo Mannequine's SoundCloud page. They've always been a go to for me over the past couple of years. Mannequine has been doing a log of mix journal entries, so to speak, and this is their most recent installment. 

The vibes on this mix are killer! It immediately jumps into massive energy and flows though various degrees of deep house, acid house, bass, and garage. I very much enjoyed the appearances from Tensnake, Royksopp & Robyn, and especially the appearance from Isaac Tichauer. Check out the mix below!



Tracklist:
Maribou State - Moon Circles (Original Mix)
Wilfred Giroux - Stronger
Claes Rosen - Daydreaming (Original Mix)
London Grammar - Metal & Dust (Friend Within Remix)
Clean Bandit - Dust Clears (Russ Chimes Remix)
Jazzanova, Ben Westbeech - I Can See (Konstantin Sibold Remix)
Whitney Houston - Love Will Save The Day (The Golden Boy Remix)
Tensnake ft. Nile Rodgers & Fiora - Love Sublime (Ewan Pearson Remix)
Röyksopp & Robyn - Do it Again (Moullinex Dub)
Boris Dlugosch feat. Roisin Murphy - Look Around You (Raik Remix)
Isaac Tichauer - Changes