Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Kickoff: Zimmer - Space | September Tape


Dare I even get into how much I love Zimmer and these monthly mixes? At this point, I think everyone's come to understand (and hopefully appreciate) me sharing them all the time. It's late for me on what I'm still calling Monday and I can't believe we're about to enter October. I'm super excited for the leaves changing, warm cider, and cooler temperatures although it is a little sad to see summer go. Zimmer's September mix is the perfect musical representation of the plunge from summer into fall. A hint of summer still peaks though, but overall it's on the chiller side of house. 


Tracklist:
01. ODESZA - Always This Late
02. Cléa Vincent - Château Perdu
03. Satin Jackets - Gelee Royale
04. ? - ?
05. Bondax - All I See (Darius remix)
06. Marlon Roudette - When The Beat Drops (Kartell remix)
07. Sixth Avenue Express - Don’t Stay Away
08. Cyril Hahn - Slow feat. Rochelle Jordan
09. BASECAMP - Shudder
10. Durante - Slow Burn feat. Chuck Ellis
11. Oliver $ & Jimi Jules - Pushing On (Jesse Rosse remix)
12. The Juan MacLean - You Were a Runaway
13. The Black Madonna - Stay
14. 16 Bit Lolitas - Deep In My Soul
15. Lemonade - Stepping
16. Slow Magic - Waited 4 U
17. Paradis- Garde Le Pour Toi
18. Flight Facilities - Two Bodies (Darius remix)
19. Champions League - Flaco