Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Mix Monday: Edwin van Cleef - Show & Tell Mixtape 3: Leeds Bass Music


Yeah, technically it's Tuesday at this point, but my Monday was rather eventful. I spent about 4 hours at the doctor's office, which sucked. Thank goodness for smartphones and the SoundCloud app. While trying to waste time in the waiting room, I came across the new Edwin van Cleef mix. I think I squealed out loud. There was definitely a huge smile on my face. I'm pretty sure the doctor would advise against all this bass because of my head injury, but screw it. If I have to go out, I want it to be death by Edwin van Cleef. Someone just make sure to get him to dj the funeral. I'll be there in spirit. You can count on that.

Edwin van Cleef - Show & Tell Mixtape 3 - Leeds Bass Music by Edwin van Cleef



Tracklist:

Dirty Vegas - Emma (Tom Goldsworthy Remix)
Cristian Dinamarca - Find Your Love
Sneaky Sound System - Really Want To See You Again (Azari & III Remix)
The Whip - Movement (Sona Vabos Remix)
Jessie Ware - Running (Disclosure Remix)
Treasure Fingers - Rooftop Revival
Thony Ritz - Moonwalker (The Phantoms Revenge Remix)
Usher - Climax (Edwin van Cleef Remix)
Broke One - Empire
Cosmo Black - Blind (Edwin van Cleef Remix)
Cassara - The World Is Yours (Geisha Twins Remix)
Cristian Dinamarca - Needy
Missy Elliott - Old School Joint