Saturday, April 07, 2012

A-Trak, Kimbra, & Mark Foster (of Foster the People) - Warrior


Converse is awesome! I will always love my chucks. (Which reminds me -- I need to go back to the store to buy the dark pink pair I saw the other day on the clearance rack.) They've been doing some awesome things with music as well. Most recently, the Converse 'Three Artists. One Song.' series released "DoYaThing," a collaboration with Gorillaz, Andre 3000, and LCD Soundsystem's James Murphy. One of my favorites was "All Summer," the track by Kid Cudi, Rostam (of Vampire Weekend), and Bethany (of Best Coast).

The lastest track up for grabs is a track by A-Trak, Kimbra (who was featured on Gotye's "Somebody I Used to Know"), and Mark Foster (of Foster the People). Check out the video and grab the track below.



Download: "Warrior" - A-Trak, Kimbra, and Mark Foster