Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Goldroom - Aviva Mix 2012


Happy first day of spring! Not only does it feel like the epitome of spring in regards to the weather, but now I've got the tunes to top it all off. Talk about the perfect day to debut a Goldroom mix. I love this guy's sound. He's got tropical beach disco that kills. I'm not one to look at the entire playlist before I actually listen to the mix if it's from a reliable dj, because I like the whole element of surprise. So as soon as I heard Edwin van Cleef's "Falling," my heart melted, and I had to post something. To the Magic Tape I've been rocking in my car -- I'm sorry, you've been replaced. 

Goldroom - Aviva Mix 2012 by Goldroom

Tracklist:
A.
1. Goldroom - Sneakers
2. Nathan Swiss - Heart (Moonchild Remix)
3. Alpine - Hands (Goldroom Remix)
4. Cadillac - Blue Skies (Ray Mang Remix)
5. Blackjoy - Mercurian (Jupiter Remix)
6. Goldroom - Angeles (Le Youth Remix)
7. Plastic Plates - Toys
8. Alexander Holland - City Full Of Lights (Gigamesh)
9. Chris Malinchak - At Night
B. 
10. Madi Diaz - Trust Fall (Jensen Sportag Remix)
11. Mario Basanov - Lonely Days (Plate Dub)
12. Matt Corby - Brother (Lancelot Remix)
13. Edwin Van Cleef - Falling
14. Goldroom - Heart Takes Me
15. Cherokee - Take Care Of You (Le Nonsense Marine Remix)
16. Hemingway - City Lights
17. Housse De Racket - Chateau (Mickey Remix)
18. Michael Cassette - Summer
19. Pinemarten - Here It Is




And just because I love it (and him) so much...
Edwin van Cleef - Falling by Edwin van Cleef