Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Mix Monday: Shiny Disco Club - Millenium Disco, Vol. 2



Oops! I totally forgot it was Monday. Fail. I blame the last two hours that were spent watching Intervention. I love that show. It's one of my biggest guilty pleasures. There's something about the psychological aspect of being a drug addict that's really intriguing. Sorry to all my alcoholics out there, drug addicts make for better episodes.

My latest fix has been this Millenium Disco compilation. Since I've messed the idea up of having a "Mix Monday," I'm going to commit. It'll be like "Compilation in the early hours of Tuesday." (That's totally not sticking.) Anyway, download this compilation. It's all free, so you can't argue with 24 tracks of disco goodness. I will surely be rocking these on the radio.

SDCR007 Various - Millenium Disco vol.2 by Shiny Disco Club