Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Keenhouse - Better Days EP


Surprises can either be really awesome or terrible. In this case, it's good. I've been getting a little bored of my SoundCloud dashboard lately. Everything's either crap, just okay, or it's like "no shit, I knew that'd be awesome." So I've been trying to find something new. Not necessarily new to the rest of the world, but new to me. Today is that day.

Keenhouse's latest EP on Sunlinxx Records is full of shimmering house disco -- my favorite. Two of the four tracks were put up on SoundCloud for preview, and another was posted on YouTube. Head over to Beatport to grab the entire EP. Check out Keenhouse's earlier work after the jump. A couple of the tracks are downloadable.


BETTER DAYS EP preview by Keenhouse


Keenhouse - Summer Society EP by Keenhouse

Civic Transit by Keenhouse