Thursday, March 08, 2012

Kitsuné Club Night - Santos Party House tonight!


Since I didn't have work today, I've been impatiently waiting for the night. I'm taking my excitement out in the form of a post because my roommates are probably getting tired of me talking about it. This is on my agenda for this evening. Kitsuné Club Night! Woo. The last one back in October was amazing.


Usually, I'm not one to rock the artists day of show. It's become a little thing of mine, but I just can't hear Perseus, Plastic Plates, and Gigamesh enough in life. Computer Magic is a new one for me, and I'm still not sure how I feel about her. I remember coming in contact with an EP a while back, but it didn't stick with me. It's cute though. I like what I heard today. We'll see how it all goes tonight. In the meantime, enjoy some tunes.

Running Back To You by PERSEUS

Mark Ronson - Record Collection 2012 (Perseus Remix) by PERSEUS

Jeremy Glenn - New Life (Perseus 'Summer of 83' Remix) by PERSEUS

More Than Love by PLASTiC PLATES

Toys by PLASTiC PLATES

The Magician Feat. Jeppe - I Don't Know What To Do (Plastic Plates Remix) by PLASTiC PLATES

Mark Ronson - Record Collection (Plastic Plates Remix) by PLASTiC PLATES

James Curd - Guide Me (Gigamesh Remix) preview by GIGAMESH

Grouplove - Tongue Tied (Gigamesh Remix) by GIGAMESH

Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Gigamesh Remix) [DL link in info section] by GIGAMESH

Gigamesh EP sampler - available on Beatport, iTunes, Amazon, Juno, etc by GIGAMESH

Ex Believer by Computer Magic


In So Many Ways by Computer Magic